We have 5 posts posts in the category French.
- Café Rouge: get off the street and keep off the cold
- Côte Brasserie: the Edinburgh Foody team visits
We have 25 posts posts in the category Indian.
- High up on the hill there's an Indian restaurant – Zamorin, Linlithgow
- Holy cow these sauces are good!
- Mithas – Indian dining with ambitions
- Mithas – spicy, warm and welcoming lunch
- Mithas spices up July with Indian street food
- My favourite foodie things 2012
- Mya Thai and Indian restaurant: great Thai and friendly service
- Shri Bheema's – a new Indian restaurant changing dining for people with allergies
- Spice up July: Indian Street Food
- Spicy, warm and welcoming – lunch at Mithas
- Vdeep and comforting
- Vinyasa: a warm welcome and great food
- Voujon – A Bengali Feast
- Voujon – Bengali and Indian dining in Newington
We have 12 posts posts in the category Italian.
- Seasonal, regional, great Italian food – Al Dente, Edinburgh
- Stylish Italian adds glamour to the Quartermile: Enzo bar and restaurant
- Sunday afternoon – it's all about (cup)cakes
We have no post posts in the category Spanish.
We have no post posts in the category Thai.